Memorial Services and Receptions
Family owned since 2007
“Let our family take care of your family”
We provide space for both memorial services and receptions to honor those who have past and to celebrate their life
- Complimentary memorial reception room or delivery to local funeral homes, or churches
- Menu’s starting at just $5.95 per person (plus sales tax and a 15% gratuity)
- Quality single serve disposable dinnerware
- Uniformed staff to serve your friends and family
- Customized menu’s available
- Cheese cubes and bacon cheddar ranch spread served with a basket of crackers
- Sliced summer sausage
- Fresh vegetable tray with ranch dipping sauce
- Tortilla chips and salsa
$5.95 per guest
Deli ham and turkey platter
Basket of fresh rolls
Creamy pasta salad
Potato chips and pickle spears
$6.95 per guest
- Hearty chicken casserole
- Fresh garden salad
- Assorted dinner rolls
$7.95 per guest
*You may also choose from one of our on-site menu’s, or ask us about a customized menu*
Add cake variety cake
(triple chocolate fudge, vanilla caramel swirl, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and butter pecan mocha)
or cookies to your menu for just $0.98 per guest
- Coffee service
- Sweet tea
- Fruit punch
Bar service is available upon request
- $250 payment and signed booking contract is required to place reserve a space
- This payment will go towards your food and beverage order
- There is a minimum of 50 guest meals purchased to receive the special pricing in this brochure
“Thank you SO much for everything today.
My dads celebration of life couldn’t have been more perfect!
You guys are truly amazing! Well done by all that helped!
I walked in and instantly had tears running down my face because everything was so perfect!
Today we were overwhelmed by all the love and support of the community and your
generosity! Words can’t express our gratitude!”
Family of Jerry Sondergard
Walt Pederson. (April 29, 2016)
From the very beginning you were kind, caring, and professional. You made the way as smooth as possible during a difficult time and it was done so well. The setting, the food, and especially your patience with people were top notch.
My Dad would have made sure to let you know that you are special people and so I am doing it for him now. God bless you and may you continue to prosper in your business and lives.
Spreading the word that Northern Lights Banquet is the place to go –
Cindy Anderson and family